Thursday, May 30, 2013

Teen Idle

     I'm so tempted to give up blogging, to just disappear from the community completely. I feel frustrated with myself for creating a new blog instead of sticking with my old one, which had a tremendous amount of readers. I feel like my words are going unheeded. I feel I no longer have an internet presence. I've been neglecting my followers as well as the blogs I love to read. It would be foolish to give up now, especially since I've dedicated so much time and energy into something that means so much to me. I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself. I'm constantly making excuses for my inadequacies and I can't do that anymore. I'm growing up. I need to be more responsible for my actions and myself. With that said, I've decided to stick with what I started. I refuse to let school, work, or any other aspect of my life get in the way of what I love. Writing is my passion; it is my dream to write my own novels, blogs, magazines, articles, poems, ect. I feel blessed to have this blog. And although it doesn't have much credibility or followers, it is a reflection of myself. And I can't let trivial things such as page views deter me from expressing myself.


Picture by moi.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Cassidy,
    I feel similar often.
    I wanted to give up so many times. But again I always come back to blogging.
    Please continue with writing. Your blogs were always full of lovely photos and pretty and smart words.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful, Cassidy! Your photography is really inspiring too. Keep moving forward, and I'm positive that you will go far!!

    ReplyDelete